A very quick post to wrangle links to posts and pages here about various words, pictures and graphic designs that seem appropriate for LGBTQ Pride Month. All books, apparel and merchandise are available from authorized Production Partners who process and fulfill orders. Most of them earn the bulk of the purchase price; my designer fee (other than books) is minimal. Purchases from Amazon of others’ works earns me a very small affiliate fee– so every purchase does support one or more independent queer Creative.
- Special Pricing on Poetic Prose & Lyrics I’ve Published;
- Doc & Raider books from Sean Martin;
- More great queer word collections;
- Toronto Pride Parades: 2006, 2007, 2008;
- December Rose: World AIDS Day 2010.
- Gender (whatever) Apparel & Gifts;
- Gender (whatever) Fabric;
- Choose JOY – Celebrate Pride Month;
- Silence=Death: Then, Now, Always;
- My Snarky Tee Shop at CafePress.
Gay Folk Music:
Books, calendars and other licensed merch for the ground-breaking queer folk music duo Romanovsky & Phillips.
Special Edition Prints at FAA
Three images from December Rose, re-imagined as Digital Paintings, join two Toronto Pride Parade images in this Special Gallery. The first three are fundraisers for registered non-profit hiv/aids organizations, while the other two images raise funds for RubberChickenMinistries.org; my spiritual humanist queer ministry.
While the images vary month to month, I always donate 90% of my Artist Royalty for print sales from the Special Gallery to a designated not-for-profit organization.