My current obsession is creating Kaleidoscope Prints from my original photography and graphic design. As of today I have just under two dozen available for sale at my Fine Art America Gallery. Each one is available on canvas, acrylic, metal, wood, and select fine art papers up to 48″ (depending on material and frame selections).
Most of the images were created here in Columbus, OH. The kaleidoscopes based on floral images are not really tied to a location; here are six images specific to Columbus. The connexion is not always obvious unless you have a large print that shows specific details. Here are the current images, and the photograph it is based upon:
- Firehall 2315 A newer Fire Station in Franklinton;
- City Lights 1649 One of the newer bridges across the Scioto River, downtown;
- Shoefly 13115 Old sneakers hanging around The Bottoms;
- Wood & Metal 10338 A reconstruction of the Santa Maria;
- Nightlife 1724 Advertising above the streets of downtown Columbus;
- Nightlife 1316 A large ‘art installation’ at a government building downtown.